It’s time for a fresh start…
No, things haven’t unfolded exactly as we imagined. Yes, there have been some setbacks and detours along the way. The good news is, we’re still here. You’ve survived 2020. Now the question is: What next? How can you not only survive, but thrive in these turbulent times?
According to the World Economic Forum, agility and resilience are the two key qualities required for organizations to succeed in the post-Covid-19 world. Are your leaders and your team members equipped with the skills and strategies they need to stay agile and resilient in the midst of the uncertainty that lies ahead?
This is exactly what they will learn in Shawn’s “REBOOT: 5 Shifts to Rise and Thrive” virtual keynote, built on his popular Mastering the Moments framework, making it the perfect kickoff for 2021.
In this engaging and interactive session, Shawn will inspire your team while sharing science-backed tools and techniques to help them perform at a higher level with the flexibility, resilience, and focus required to be proactive in today’s ultra-competitive marketplace.
Don’t delay. Reach out today and let’s talk about how we can work together to make sure your team and organization are Built to Thrive in 2021!
Schedule a Free Consultation
More About This Session:
Drawing on proven lessons from the fields of mindfulness, neuroscience, and psychology, combined with Strategic Intervention coaching methodologies, Shawn teaches through the lens of personal experience, having successfully navigated multiple personal and professional crises over the decade. In other words, the presentation not only has information, but just as importantly, feeling, which is what leaves a lasting impression with session participants.
Your attendees will walk away inspired, empowered, and equipped with specific tools to help them anchor to a state of CERTAINTY that will carry them through the days, weeks, and months ahead, so your organization can rise up in this unique time, and be prepared to thrive for years to come.
After this session, your team members will:
- Have tools to proactively take control of their thoughts to stay calm, centered, and aligned with core values to to make necessary decisions
- Have a 4-step process to identify and let go of limiting beliefs that naturally crop up when facing new challenges
- Be able to find an empowering meaning in this crisis and others that may show up in the future
- Know the two questions that allow us to connect to the highest human needs of growth and service to pull them forward in difficult times
- Have four simple, daily practices to cultivate certainty and resilience to persist in pursuit of their ultimate goals and objectives
- Have confidence that they have the inner strength to thrive in life and work, regardless of the circumstances
Recent audience feedback:
“Amazing! We want to have you back.” – Freddie Mac
“I cannot say enough good things about his presentation. Shawn found a way to add humor to topics that had previously been tense. At the end of the talk, Shawn centered the group back to why all of this is actually important…. He was excellent!” – Bayhealth Medical Center
“Interactive, customized, and just what we needed.” – United Insurance Group
“I continue to hear such positive feedback… What’s really nice is that the feedback is coming from every employee group… not just teachers, which was my goal. Your message touched everyone! We were all energized and focused after our time with you.” – New Milford Public Schools